The staff at Multiple Winding have a huge number of combined years of experience, almost too many years to admit to! The senior team alone have over 100 combined years in the technical textile industry, and understand many of the facets of the textile family that we meet in our everyday business operations. Each member of staff is trained and highly experienced in their respective roles, whether in sales and customer service, production, warehousing, administrative functions, or other areas, and these operational processes are regularly assessed and accredited to ISO 9001:2008 as a demonstration of our commitment to quality.
In April 2015, our Company was acquired by B&W Fiberglass, a major player in the US glass fibre market. As a family-owned Company themselves, they are a perfect fit given our history as a family business, and bring us synergies with their team, which helps us to drive the Company forward. Their attitude to work reflects our own:
– Listening to our customers
– Giving great effort all the time
– Having a bias towards positive action, and a work ethic – nobody works harder!
– Deciding to be successful every day, expecting to be successful every day
– A believe attitude is everything, always maintaining a positive attitude, no matter the circumstance
– Doing everything with passion and enthusiasm
– Not expecting more from a fellow team member than from ourselves, and genuinely appreciating each others’ roles
– Focussing on the situation, the process, the issue, not the individual
– Using our resources efficiently, and our technology and experience to benefit our partners
– Striving to grow faster than the market, profitably, and increasing productivity year in, year out
– Knowing that collaboration is the key to success, and accepting nothing less than ecstatic customers
– Are accountable and committed, yet are coachable
– Do not stop, we never stop
– Have fun!
These strengths make Multiple Winding, and their relationship with BWF, a great Company both to work for, and to work with!